The SALMON board is a new breed of the Slingshot Nomad available exclusively in a 155cm length and built entirely for park riding. Developed in partnership with pro team rider Victor Salmon, we have removed the belly channels to create a completely smooth base for the ultimate freedom on obstacles in a plus sized length. From unstrapped kickflips to fully strapped technical mastery, we are surely going to see a lot of this board over the next 12 months, so lookout for this all new fishstick rolling through your feed! Interesting fact: This board turned out so fire the first sample mysteriously disappeared from our headquarters. Get it while its HOT!
Art By: Carson Wiser
– CONTINUOUS ROCKER
– Slingleshot Fusion Sidewalls: Weve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
– Ballistic Base: With .7mms of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces youre sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years – Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified Ballistic.
– Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
– Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
– Continuous Rocker Profile: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm fatigue, exciting, fast and fun feel.
There are no reviews yet.